The new standard in environmentally friendly coatings. Horizon® is a new generation of paint specifically designed to significantly reduce polluting vapours and odours released into the air which can be harmful or irritating to the user or occupants of the areas being painted. With advanced technology, Cloverdale Paint has eliminated the harmful chemical components as defined by GreenWise® and the odour causing ingredients without compromising the performance characteristics of the paint. Interior Horizon® products are formulated near zero VOC* reducing our environmental footprint and preserving cleaner air for our future.
An ultra low VOC*, environmentally - responsible paint with minimum odour and no residual odour. Horizon® Paint passes GreenWise® specifications requiring low VOCs, qualifies for LEED® credit points, and meets performance standards for scrubbability, hiding power and washability.
• Ideally suited for use whenever paint odour is a problem
• For use in schools, hospitals, nursing homes and offices
• Application on interior walls requiring a higher level of scrubbability and stain removal
Features & Benefits
• Ultra Low VOC’s
• Very low odour during application
• No odour once applied
• Provides a durable finish that hides small surface imperfections
• A durable, washable finish